- The festival is all ages. 12 years and younger are free for GA.
- Children two (2) and younger are free for VIP.
- Everyone is subject to search at the gate.
- Wristband is void if tampered with or damaged.
- No wristband sharing.
- Lineup and schedule is subject to change
Camping: The nearest camping spot is Dixon Lake more info @ https://www.escondido.org/dixon-lake.aspx
3.00 Parking fee. This fee supports the Felicita Park County Park
742 Clarence Ln, Escondido, CA 92029
What can I bring to the festival :
• Small Bags, Single Compartment Purses (Maximum 20"x 20")
• Standard Backpacks (Under 20" x 20”)
• Fanny Packs
• Empty Camelbaks
• 1 Empty Non Glass / Non Metal Water bottles
• Non-Professional Flash / Still Cameras (No Detachable Lenses)
• Cell Phones
• Un-Opened Packs Of Cigarettes
• Chapstick / Lipgloss
• Metal cantines and water bottles
What isn't allowed:
• No Illegal Substances
• No E-Cigarettes or Vapes
• No Massagers
• No Glass, Cans, Cups Or Coolers
• No Outside Food or Drinks
• No Markers, Pens or Spray Paint
• No Large Chains / Spiked Jewelry
• No Stickers, Flyers, Banners, Posters Etc.
• No Balloons, Balls Inflatables, Frisbees Etc.
• No Tents, Umbrellas, Chairs Blankets
• No Weapons of Any Kind (Includes Pocket Knives)
• No Aerosol Cans
• No Laser Pointers
• No Drones
• No Outside food?
Will there be food and drinks available?
Yes, There are both food and beverage booths where you can purchase beer, wine,
soda, coffee, juices, ice and a variety of food. These selections change from year to
What is for sale at the festival?
There are vendors who will sell art, clothing, records and more.
What is the refund policy?
There are no refunds. No exceptions.
How can I be a volunteer?
All potential volunteers can e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
RESPECT THE TREES AND EACH OTHER